As seen in…
Sharon has written articles around the web and here are some of her favourites…
- FLYING SOLO PODCAST – It was great to be interviewed by Flying Solo’s Robert Gerrish on how to fire up your business mojo.
- How writing yourself a job description can change everything – 06/06/16
Doubts are a part of every solo life. Here’s how writing a job description can help me get back on the right path when those doubts cause me to lose my way.
- How to deal with BSOAD (Bright Shiny Object Attraction Disorder) – 06/04/16
It’s so easy to lose focus when running a business – there are just so many things we need to be across.
- How to (not) win friends and influence everyone – 03/03/16
Struggling to bring new clients on board? Not sure where you’re going wrong when it comes to impressing the right people? This article has all the answers.
- How to make truly meaningful connections when networking – 04/12/15
Networking events aren’t about working the room and collecting as many business cards as possible – they’re an opportunity to make meaningful connections.
- No more imposter syndrome, choose vulnerability instead – 12/11/15
Everyone suffers from imposter syndrome at some point, but is your fear of being exposed preventing your success? Vulnerability is the key to showing you’re not a fraud.
- Is mental health part of your business plan? – 11/10/15
We spend a lot of time working on marketing and financials and finding new clients … and these are key to running a successful business, but the mental health component of running our businesses is as crucial as these, but often ignored.
- Depression – and the lies it tells soloists – 11/09/15
One of the worst things depression does to a person is tell them they’re a worthless fraud. Well I’m here to show you how depression lies, and how to fight back.
- My bipolar travel journal – 28/06/16
- How I got to not meet Oprah – 31/01/16
- My bipolar is a blessing – 9/12/15
- To do or not to do – that is the bipolar question – 10/11/15
- Across the miles – meet Australia’s Sharon Chisholm – 27/10/15
- Should you dress for work – 16/12/16
- 7 Steps we can take in the face of anxiety – 07/11/16
- What Oprah can teach us about running a small business – 31/10/16
- What we can learn from Burning Man (part two) – 18/10/16
- What we can learn from Burning Man (part one) – 28/09/16
- 6 Business lessons I learned from The Walking Dead – 12/09/16
- It’s time to talk about mental health in small business – 18/08/16
- Do you congratulate your competitors – 05/08/16
- 5 Ways to help overcome imposter syndrome – 17/07/16
- 5 Business lessons I learned from watching gymnastics – 02/07/16
- 4 Practical ways to get your business mojo back – 07/06/16