As seen in…
Sharon has written articles around the web and here are some of her favourites…
- FLYING SOLO PODCAST – It was great to be interviewed by Flying Solo’s Robert Gerrish on how to fire up your business mojo.
- How writing yourself a job description can change everything – 06/06/16
Doubts are a part of every solo life. Here’s how writing a job description can help me get back on the right path when those doubts cause me to lose my way.
- How to deal with BSOAD (Bright Shiny Object Attraction Disorder)
It’s so easy to lose focus when running a business – there are just so many things we need to be across.
- How to (not) win friends and influence everyone
Struggling to bring new clients on board? Not sure where you’re going wrong when it comes to impressing the right people? This article has all the answers.
- How to make truly meaningful connections when networking
Networking events aren’t about working the room and collecting as many business cards as possible – they’re an opportunity to make meaningful connections.
- No more imposter syndrome, choose vulnerability instead
Everyone suffers from imposter syndrome at some point, but is your fear of being exposed preventing your success? Vulnerability is the key to showing you’re not a fraud.
- Is mental health part of your business plan? – 11/10/15
We spend a lot of time working on marketing and financials and finding new clients … and these are key to running a successful business, but the mental health component of running our businesses is as crucial as these, but often ignored.
- Depression – and the lies it tells soloists – 11/09/15
One of the worst things depression does to a person is tell them they’re a worthless fraud. Well I’m here to show you how depression lies, and how to fight back.
- Should you dress for work
- 7 Steps we can take in the face of anxiety
- What Oprah can teach us about running a small business
- What we can learn from Burning Man (part two)
- What we can learn from Burning Man (part one)
- 6 Business lessons I learned from The Walking Dead
- It’s time to talk about mental health in small business
- Do you congratulate your competitors
- 5 Ways to help overcome imposter syndrome
- 5 Business lessons I learned from watching gymnastics
- 4 Practical ways to get your business mojo back